Problems playing downloaded Solo movie

Hello again.

Finally I was able to update my Vero 4K to the latest version.

After that I started watching a video in 4K.mkv.

My surprise was that it played, but every 5 minutes or so of playback, it stopped and returned me to the menu.

He would not stop and he would say “slow buffer transfer” Like other times.
If not, I left the screen black for about 30 seconds or so and then I returned to the menu again.

What can this failure be?

Thank you!!

You haven’t provided debug enabled logs that demonstrate the issue, so, who knows…

2 Likes

It’s true, I’m sorry.
As soon as I get home, I do it

http://paste.osmc.tv/adiwoqusab

there is. It was after 4 or 5 minutes of playing “Han Solo”

This is not a debug enabled log. Please follow these clear instructions

1 Like

I would swear I’ve done it that way.

Maybe I did not restart the Vero.

I’ll try again.

http://paste.osmc.tv/igojizayof

Let’s see if I’ve done it right this time. the movie has skipped at 10 minutes of playback.

First, I would recommend that you get rid of the banned repos from your sources.xml.

14:46:50.445 T:3516920576   DEBUG: ReadEditDecisionLists - Checking for edit decision lists (EDL) on local drive or remote share for: /mnt/Server_Movies/Download/Han Solo - Una historia de Star Wars (2018) [Angulo ESP][UHDRemux HDR HEVC 2160p][TrueHD 7.1 Eng DTS 5.1][HDTeam].mkv

Second, instead of a questionable downloaded remux of the movie, I would suggest that you use MakeMKV (or a similar tool) to create a known good rip.

1 Like

I do not know how to delete the sources.xml.

Regarding the download is from a closed group of users with good prestige. although yes, the ideal is to make the copy myself.

thanks

You created it, it wasn’t done for you.

And this is called PIRACY

Unfortunately we’ve had to remove your thread from public viewing because it mentions a pirate addon, repository or website. We cannot provide any support for piracy. You should seek support from the developer of the addon or provider of the repo.

To get a better idea of our piracy policy, please see this link here FAQ - OSMC Forums You are welcome to edit your post and request for it to be re-listed at anytime. Do not simply duplicate the post.

Thank you for your understanding

1 Like

when among all of us (a few) we buy the titles and we only share them with one another, I do not think it is so much piracy. Hence, it is a closed group of users. But hey, I see that you’re upset about it. I will not bother again. you can be calm, greetings!

Piracy is downloading a copy you do not own. Simple as that. It doesn’t matter if it’s between a few friends or hundreds of anonymous users, it’s still piracy.

If you can reproduce the problem with a rip you created, we will be happy to help solve the issue.

1 Like

You could try this video with an older version of OSMC and see if there’s an issue

If there is still an issue, it’s likely a problem with the video and not OSMC

1 Like

thank you very much for your support. You will always pay my respects. a greeting!