RC install freezes at 10%

Same issue here.
256mb Pi
Mac installer (downloaded today)
2.4A supply
Only tried 1 SD card

Also tried the .gz Sam posted, but exact same issues as Orionn - doesn’t boot at all

in my case adding gpu_mem=16 leads to no image on screen, 4 blinks on led
Adding gpu_mem=32 leads to the initial color splash freezed
None of this leads to install freeze

RPi B 256, several class 10 sdcards, 2amp power supply, never had this problem on RASPbmc neither on OSMC alphas

My RPI1 (512mb) the installer stoppet at 10%, and when i try’d again with "gpu_mem=32" the installer seems to work now… at least it’s at 60% now ;-).

EDIT:
install done, but after some time, kodi stalls and keyboard don’t work(numlock)

installed on SD card… will try rasbian OS to see if that pi is broken(old one).

I have this very issue still on a 512 Pi1. The install freezes at the ‘roughly 10%’ mark. Using the image Sam linked above makes the Pi refuse to boot full stop.

1/2)Mac and Linux installers - freshly downloaded.
3)SD
4)Pi-B 512MB

Any help greatfully received - trying to get an old Raspbmc install going now to make it usable in the meantime…

Use the OSMC installer to install RC1 then edit config.txt on the card and add gpu_mem=32 I think the image linked above has problems

Cheers mate - I’ll give that a bash.

Is this problem solved? Trying to install on B+, tried all RC1 to 3 with gpu_mem=16 and 32. Installation allways stops at 10%. Any ideas? Everything was working fine with raspbmc until now…
Thanks in advance

This problem was indeed solved, I’d suggest you start a new thread outlining your systems – I’m not sure if you’re on a Pi1 or Pi2 here or how much RAM (if Pi1), your unit has.

That’s a B+ so it will be 512MB therefore is a different issue to the one being discussed in this thread.