Retrosmc + bluetooth gamepad : booting without Keyboard

You used the old addon right?
I think you confuse the old and new testing script a lot. Please stick to the instructions on the first post of the main thread.
You also need to activate the addon after installation via the retrosmc script.

ok, i’ll try this !

@mcobit do you mean this thread ?

cd /home/osmc
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mcobit/retrosmc/master/install-retrosmc.sh
chmod +x install-retrosmc.sh./
install-retrosmc.sh

To “activate the add-on after installation” means using the entry “install Launcher add-on” in the “self-explanatory” menu within the ssh session ?11

No. Activate means you have to go to the addon settings in Kodi and activate it manually after you installed it via the shown script.
Kodi deactivates new addons that are not in its repository by default now for safety reasons.

ok thanks again. Now everything is working on the new microSD card except that i can not access to the “osmc” drive in the mac finder to put my roms inside…

Did you install the samba server from the MyOSMC addon app store?

Yes. Install samba server from the osmc appstore.

Ok but why haven’t I had to do it with the other installation method (using the launcher add on v.0.0.3) ?
I try

In fact, the samba server from the osmc appstore doesn’t work for me : the drive appears in the finder but i encounter a connection error…
Anyway, thanks to you help (sorry if i take time to undersatnd sometimes… I’m not a ntaive english speaker, so I have to thnk twice…) I’ve succeeded to make EVERYTHING WORK well on the second 4Go SD Card :wink:

• Emulation Station starts without USB keyboard plugged
  • the “osmc” drive appears on the mac thanks to the samba optional package installed with the installation script

The only problem now is that I cannot save states of games using the shortcut “Select+Right trigger/Shoulder” : any idea ?

I’m going to make a fresh install of everything on the inital 32Go SD Card now. Hope it will work as weel :slight_smile:

Thanks again !