I’ve installed OSMC on Rpi3 and installed the transmission app.
I’ve browsed forums in various languages (including this one) in search of help for setting up Transmission, but cannot find a fitting solution. Most proposed answers don’t match (either requiring a web interface to Transmission or pointing to files that are not on my drive).
Sources I used
- Cannot connect transsmission PC-Rpi2 (need browser)
- Configuring Transmission needs a HowTo - #5 by Toast (no substantial information)
- [SOLVED] Problem setting up Transmission (completely confused with thread and pointing to files that are not there)
- https://osmc.tv/wiki/general/setting-up-your-network-connection/ (also needing web browser)
So I’d like to get help with this, because the last 4 days of internet search brought me no further.
Using command line to reach the config file:
- I’ve set up the user name and
- password and
- download directories
Still I cannot connect to search sites when trying to add torrents.
Could you please guide me through this?