Some User Profiles not working after updating to Krypton

Follow the original instructions and you won’t have any issues

Worked perfect! You are the man! Thanks!

My file list view problems all went away with the 2017.02-1 release. Now able to cycle though “List -> Wall -> Wide” left arrow and OK on MCE remote control.
Thanks to Sam for your help!

Hi,
I decided to put a small error in here, since I think it’s related. If not, my apologies, I can open up a different topic. I don’t want to hijack topics :slight_smile:

Situation: rapsberry pi 3; clean install

For every extra user profile I make, I can only select “English” or “Turkish” as Language in the Region-settings.
In the first (master) profile: I can select the whole list of languages.

I wouldn’t know how to make a log of this; but I’m willing to submit debug logs if necessary.

You are hijacking the topic. You have no symptoms similar to any of the others in this thread except that your issue involves profiles. Please create a new, appropriately titled thread.

I experienced the crash a few times myself, but chalked it up to selecting the user while Kodi was scanning my media drive. It went away on it’s own though. The issue I’m having now… trying to exit the ‘guest’ profile to go back to master profile results in the exit menu screen vanishing before I get a chance to select ‘log off guest’. Click the exit icon, then try to move the cursor down to ‘log off guest’, but goes back to Kodi screen before I get a chance to move the cursor. I can eventually get there… moving 1 spot on the list per try until I have ‘log off guest’ highlighted… then pressing ok on the next attempt, but it’s quite the hassle. It happens in both osmc skin and estuary.

I just created a second profile ( but no sound) when I switch back to the master profile it crasches after a while ( but sound is working ), is the above fix still relevant?, if so could someone explain how to apply it, I have not used a command editor, thanks in advance.

/Challe

From topic over 2 years-old?

Please start new thread with explanation of your problem and debug logs.

ok, will do :slight_smile: