Spotimc is an addon that gives you access to the Spotify music service. It requires a Spotify premium account.
Spotimc lets you search for music, browse your playlists and play your favourite tunes right from XBMC.This product uses SPOTIFY(R) CORE but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.Special thanks to Seeleck for the logo and skin improvements.Special thanks also for the CherryPy project, the DejaVu fonts project and the GNOME project (high contrast icons theme).
Please note that it's still in beta stage, so expect some minor issues here and there. There's lots of room for improvement, so contributions are very much appreciated.
Latest release: 1.0-beta5.
Grab the latest installation zip file, and inside XBMC go to Home > System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file, and select the file you just downloaded. Once installed you can run the addon from Home > Music > Addons > Spotimc.
- New: Added support for running in the background.
- Fix: Crashes on Linux and OSX during shutdown.
- Fix: Conflicts with script.cu.lrclyrics.
- Fix: Music was muted randomly if crossfade enabled.
- Fix: Slightly faster playlist list loading.
- Fix: The menu was focused instead of the list randomly.
- Fix: Focus was lost when playback ended while on now playing view.
- Fix: Random crashes on arm hard float due to wrong lib shipped.
- Fix: Useless debug information got printed to the log file.
- Fix: Random clicks were heard when changing tracks.
- Fix: Added default cover image for albums with no cover.
- Fix: Installation issues on XBMC Gotham.