Stuttering at start of video, then lip sync loss

Because you can only whitelist supported modes

If the screenshot shows decoded frame rate why does it show 50fps for the mkv and 25 for the vob? both are 25fps. There is an answer here without blaming the rip/tv

Maybe you could help us. We are testing some improvements to a/v sync which may fix things for your mkvs. If you could clip a minute or so from one of those rips, (preferably not just the opening credits) check that the clip gives the same issue and upload it somewhere we could test it against the upcoming release.

Clip here Kin Clip.mkv - Google Drive

1 Like

I am having the problem with more 25hz files, I have just plugged my Vero 4k+ in and it plays them perfectly as I thought it would, I have never had this problem before the Vero V was installed. Did you try playing the sample that I posted a link to?

Sorry, yes, that Kin clip plays fine for me on V, with the latest image which should be released in the next few days.

I have been looking at my whitelist, I disabled 1920,1080p 50hz and 3420, 2160p 50hz, Kin and another program played but stalled every 30 secs and the lipsync was hopeless. I re enabled the 2
and now they play fine??? any idea why?

De bug info is stable now, it was very erratic before, see image