Vero 4k and xbox one remote

Sam,

Appreciate the swift response but I haven’t setup my remote yet. I was just curious if the originator of the thread had fixed his issue, with the commands listed, since there are posts after his last one saying they had problem as well. I’ll go through the steps probably this weekend.

Buttons aren´t recognized in debug mode either… (VolUp VolDown and Star-Button, all others seem to be working)

Trying to do the irrecord read-in one more time, just to make sure there is nothing wrong here…

Edit: I just did the irrecord thing once again, all buttons were able to map, but still, no function in KODI…

10:32:44.280 T:4081332816   DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 328445:73 0 KEY_VOLUMEUP_UP 
 linux-input-layer (KEY_VOLUMEUP_UP)

This is what the debug shows me after redone irrecord.

Wow, ok. Strangely VolUp and VolDown Buttons are now working, I still don´t know why but hey, its working.
The only button which isnt working at all now is the “star” button (KEY_LIST).

EDIT:
Ok, i think i know whats to problem with the star button. It seems its a different name for the “KEY_LIST” button in the lircd.conf. Its strange anyway cause the system does recognize the button but for example does not wake up the system.