Vero 4K+ order

Thank you for the info. Can’t wait :star_struck:

Think is, Sam, that the actualy tracking number was not visible from “order completed” e-mail right away, it is just at the end of sentence, no bold font. I’ve actually missed it when I read the e-mail for the first time.

You can track your order here. Please note that it may take 24 hours for your order to start tracking. Your tracking number is XXXXXXX

I would recommend to emphasise the tracking number. Make it at least bold or even better - place it on new line, make it bigger and bold so that it is clearly clearly visible.

Hi,

thanks for all the help and concern about my order, yesterday it’s deliverd.
It was worth waiting for, what a great performance.

The only thing what gives a bit of problemm is to set up the VPN connection.
I use NORDVPN, after i choose a server i have to wait for a while and it stops while loading the server location. After that it says that there is something with the DNS.

When i use the DNS Fix there is a connection with the VPN server but i could’t get streams.

Could someone help me with this issue?

Kind Regards,
Richard

Did you use this addon?

Otherwise open a new thread not to confuse this thread.

Hi. My order was canceled and refunded. Why?

I sent you an email about this.
Unfortunately we no longer ship to Brazil.

Sam

Hey Sam, I know you can’t do much once the order is handed to delivery service, but I check every day/hour to see any change with the status and it seems stuck in London on the way out of UK. Is this normal from your experience? It is there from 2.2.2019. It’s wierd. I order often from UK and it is always 2-4 days max because there are no customs of any kind from UK. My order number is 22809. If there is any way you can get more details I would be grateful. Now I’m sorry I did not suggest faster/more expensive delivery just to get it faster. I would gladly pay for it. :slight_smile:

I’ll look in to this for you and let you know when I have an update

Thank you for great support!

Update: The package arrived to Zagreb just this morning, so it’s going by plan for now. :slight_smile:

That’s interesting I had it in Slovenia in 3-4 days after sam shipped it if I remember correctly, also hello neighbor :wink:

Looks like it’s just clearing customs

11/02/2019 07:44 Exchange Office Import HR ZAGREB

The item should be released in the coming week.

Sam

Hi,

Let me also piggyback on this topic to not clutter the forum.

I had ordered the Vero 4K+ on 29 November. The order number was 27676. The same day I got an email that my ‘recent order on OSMC has been completed’ with a tracking number (REDACTED).

I sent an email 6 days later, on 5 December, as the Royal Mail tracking site was still showing the status that ‘The sender has let us know this item will be with us soon.’.
The same day OSMC crue replied with the message to raise an investigation with Royal Mail.

Two days later, on 7 December, the status on Royal Mail was still unchanged, so I sent another email. On 8 December OSMC crue replied that they ‘are going to re-send the item’ and will let me know when this is done.

Now, some of you readers may consider me impatient for the fact that 4 days later, on 12 December, I sent yet another email, as I had not heard back anything.

And until today, 14 December, I had not got a reply, so I sent another email asking OSMC to refund the order, if they do not intend to send the item and that I will be looking elsewhere for a similar device.

I hope this message will expedite the response.

Cheers,
Metin

Please let me check this for you, as I have been away from emails for a couple of days.

Thank you Sam, much appreciated.

I’ve checked this and can see we have packaged a replacement for you. I’ll send the details via the ticket shortly

I’ve been away from emails for a couple of days as I have a hell of a bug.

Removed your original tracking number. If you put it in to PostNL, we can see the destination address.

Thanks Sam, I now realize that was not smart to share the tracking number (order number only would have sufficed). I am looking forward to the package!

Hi Sam,

I still haven’t received the shipping details. Can you please send?

Thanks,
Metin

Sure - can you confirm your email is first name.lastname@gmail.com?

Sam

Hi Sam,

Yes, that is my email address.

Thanks,
Metin