Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Is there a way to track my order or will I just get an email when it’s been dispatched? Order #20487

You will get an mail when it has been dispatched.

I believe it has already shipped.

Sam

I’m sorry to be so annoying with questions, but my order says that it’s in transit since 2018-10-03 01:12:08 LANGLEY HWDC. What does that mean? Thanks!

I try to understand you guys… people are so impatient nowadays in times of Amazon Same Day delivery or even Prime Now but give the team a break. There are not many companies with such a direct communication, especially in a discussion forum. The Vero will arrive eventually, enjoy the nice weather while it lasts… at least in Germany it looks nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It means it’s on its way.

Sam

Thanks, and again sorry for the same question but I’m really excited to have it in my hands. And I know this team is awesome and that we can always rely on them. Better than any Amazon!

YES!!! Just received it.Bad news I’m at work so can’t play until midnight.

What order number were you? How long did you have to wait?

I ordered on August the 13th and was posted on September the 23 ,I knew I would have to wait but since Sam sent it until it arrived 15 days , I think something must went wrong with postal service , because two weeks to Spain is quite a lot of time …
But the toy is here at last ,so be patient.:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hi. When do you expect to start shipping orders submitted 1st October?
Thanks. Regards

All the orders should be caught up on imminently.
I’ve delayed issuing tracking numbers until they are scanned in to a hub however; as the postal company was getting annoyed at us for querying shipments that weren’t in the system yet.

We will get back to the 1 day shipping on Weds.

Sam

Yay, mine shipped! 7 days after I placed my order to the dot.

Mines just shipped. Ordered 23 September.

I’m glad you have received it. Sometimes Correos are slow.

Manana por la manana :wink:

1 Like

Had mine for some weeks now and how uneventful. Everything just works and no problems. I might even buy a second one to :+1:

5 Likes

:rofl::joy:

Ridiculous. Should be banned for such statements. :smile:

1 Like

Hi @sam_nazarko My Order #20317 to germany is stuck in New York for 3 days now. Could you please check this for me again. I hope you can find out more this time because it is not weekend anymore. Thanks a lot for your help :pray:

Mines just been dispatched 8 days after ordering, fortunately i’m in the UK so hopefully it wont go via New York :wink: