Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

So if i understand this correctly, my order will take a few months to be delivered? I ordered on August 16th. And 24th june hasn’t even been shupped yet.

If i had known this i wouldn’t have ordered.

As @sam_nazarko wrote in the first post, if you don’t want to wait you can cancel your order

The 2 months delay for June orders is related to customs delays. as @sam_nazarko wrote as soon as the batches clears the customs delivery will be faster. But your order still may take a few weeks

Will that batch also cover orders until 31st July?
If not, how long to the batch after?

Yes - Sam stated further up the thread that:

“The next batch that comes through will allow us to fulfill all orders up to 15th August (when combined with air). Then a batch is shortly behind that and will bring us up to date.”

1 Like

Thank you
I suppose the batch that was in customs was the rail one. Any information on the air batch?
Because only when combining both will the orders be fulfilled until 15th August. Right?

It takes a week to reach you after it clears customs?

Well, okay, but the important questions are:

1. How many boxes are there in the first batch?
  2. Approximately how many do you think you will be able to ship per day or per week?
  3. Is the next batch likely to arrive before or after you get all the way through the current one?

Hello Sam,
What is the latest status? Until which order date can you ship if the air delivery is not included?
I ordered on 27.07.2018? Will my order be shipped with the next batch?

Thank you for a timely response.

I am putting the latest status information on the first post and will update it when there is more movement.

We expect to receive enough units to fulfill all orders on 28th to 30th August. Next week there is a Bank Holiday, which explains the date range.

Then we start shipping again.

All of these questions are covered above.

Your order will not be taking months to arrive, but we can of course issue a refund if you would like. When we have the units in, we can give shipping dates for orders.

I’m sorry that i might have over-reacted, my point is that when i ordered the 4K+ the website told me that delivery would be within 3-5 days, so i took two days off That would have been fine with me.

Monday the 3rd of September i will have surgery in my left hand, so i need things to work by that time.
So ordering on the 16th of August would have given me plenty of time to install the device, right?

The device i’m using now, Eminent EM7680, is crap when it comes to streaming files from my NAS in UHD format and True HD 7.1 sound streams.
it has 1GB Ram and a 100Mb ethernet port.

I’m not desperate, just disappointed, that’s all.
And God i hope this device delivers what is promised.

There are shipping delay warnings on the banner and you should have received an email informing you of delays. I will see if it can be made clearer.

I can understand the disappointment with the delays. For now all we can do is wait for progress and I am happy to give any information requested.

Best

Sam

Well, thanks for your quick response, if the devices will ship as quickly as you responded to my note, they will surely ship soon.:grinning:
I’ll be waiting…

Lol@my luck, I guess I missed out on two counts, I ordered on the 19th and suffered the increase in price (I do not mind the extra 20 quid though, I’d gladly contribute that to this great project anyway) and also now see you’re only sure of fulfilling orders from the 15th.

I wont be cancelling my order as I’m prepared to wait a little while for an improved version of what I already know is a superb product, but a little information on orders placed after August 15th would be appreciated.
(Would be really nice if you say I’ll get mine by mid September as I have some free time then lol)

I warned you :wink:

Happy to make an exception here and refund £20 and you can put it in the blind box.
PM me order # if interested.

We have enough devices on the way to now fulfill all orders to date. Based on current sales, we will run out on 8th Sept, but we will have another batch in by then.

Cheers,

Sam

2 Likes

That’s a very kind offer @sam_nazarko
but I would say buy a drink for those who are probably going to be working overtime to fulfil orders over the next few weeks with it, although with only £20 you’ll probably have to take them to the local Weatherspoons lol.

3 Likes

I second that. Send me over a PayPal link or a GoFundMe or something :slight_smile:

Packaging team will be taken care of. There’s a number for Domino’s and beer is stocked up.

I will also be working on packages because there’s nothing worse than someone saying ‘Do this’ and disappearing. It’s been a problem, but it’s a problem we all have to share.

Beer will be drank after the day’s work (don’t worry)!

packaging

Cheers,

Sam

2 Likes

It’s a nice problem to have though! :slight_smile:

Not being pushy but just a little curious. It’s stated in the thread that the last batch of units due in would cover orders up to the 15th (or was it 16th) of August and were due to be sent out as soon as they were released from Customs, as my order was on the 7th of August I assume mine would be in this batch. As I haven’t had any communication to this effect I was wondering where we are at to this point of time.

Please see the original post at the top of this thread, which I’ll keep updating.
Our batch cleared customs on 20/08. We are expecting to take delivery of two batches this week.

I will keep everyone posted. We are almost ready to start shipping again.