Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Hi

I had heard of OSMC but I had never heard of Vero (neither had I really tried OSMC just heard of it) so when I stumbled upon it when searching for a device to replace my old Apple TV unable of playback of some videos stored in my NAS (a device that claimed could play 4K, had a gigabit port and shipped with a remote) and only for 99£… I placed my order right away.
It was July the 31st… The website said free worldwide delivery within 3 to 5 days (or was it 5 to 7 days?). I never expected to take so long…
But I’m not backing up now. OSMC really have to thanks the community support. It’s thanks to their trust (and me really wanting to received my Vero 4K+) that I haven’t canceled my order yet.
People here are right. ETAs would be great but I also understand how difficult it is when we rely on Customs…
You really have a nice community in here.
I really hope it doesn’t take too long for me to make part of that community (consequence of receiving my order)
Thanks for the updates everyone

1 Like

The next batch that comes through will
allow us to fulfill all orders up to 15th
August (when combined with air). Then
a batch is shortly behind that and will
bring us up to date.

So, for a mug like me who ordered on the 16th :slight_smile: what’s the estimated shipping date?

Well, i ordered on the 18th, this morning you took my money. Can i expect the device to be shipped this week?
It will be a replacement of my Eminent EM7680 which can’t deliver what is promised on their website.

Based on the response from @sam_nazarko from yesterday surely an order from the 18th would not be shipped this week.

My mistake, i ordered on the 16th, maybe this week or next week, I can wait, the other one is workung great for 1080p files, so i can watch older movies. :grinning:

1 Like

I ordered mine 5 July so I guess I was not one of the lucky ones receiving the first batch :slight_smile: Really looking forward to it so I can start watching 4k HDR movies on my new TV :slight_smile:

Thanks Sam for posting updates.

1 Like

Waiting for mine also, Keep on with the good work

1 Like

161/5000

Hello Sam,

is there any news concerning the batch which should serve all orders until 15.08.2018?

Thanks for any further information.

So, is the batch that you expect to clear customs today (21st) the batch that will fill all orders placed up till August 15th? And, regardless of whether the answer to that is yes or no, when is the next batch expected?

Where did sam post this mate?..i must’ve missed that.

Its good news though.

This is an edit to the original post at the top.

Yes. It should arrive in the next few days. I will update the original thread in due course.

Sam

1 Like

Ahhh, that’ll be why i missed it.
Cheers

1 Like

just ordered hope for delivery in the future, needed to upgrade my Rpi3

When we have these units in I can give dispatch ETAs for orders.

Sam

5 Likes

That’s great news!
I can’t wait to use mine.

Ordered from the US on July 23rd… still waiting for shipping info. Should be soon tho, I can feel it :sleeping:

24th june here, keep calm and be patient, maybe for christmas :slight_smile:

All good things come to those who wait :grinning:

If your order is 24th June, then it will ship the day we get the next batch in. So realistically a week or so.

2 Likes