Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

We may be able to start today and work over the weekend.
It depends on how quick UPS are.

2 Likes

Ok, perfect. But with the current batch you can now serve all orders?

Yes – that’s correct. We will also get more units every week indefinitely.

Sam

I can only imagine how excited YOU are to get these in to finally shut many of us up. :smiley:

Great news indeed. Thank you for your continuing hard work Sam!

That’s good news :slight_smile: Thanks for the good work and updates you’re doing Sam !

Shipping has resumed.

6 Likes

Perfect. hope I will receive my shipping confirmation today, too. :wink: Thank you very much Sam.

4 Likes

Thanks Sam - does that mean we also get the estimated shipping tool you mentioned?

Please see my original post for more information.
I will make it available in a few days.

1 Like

My 7/25 order is prob going to ship to the US soon… nice!

Cool. As. You. Like.

Yay! Mine is in New York already!
I knew that if I just lurked in the background and didn’t throw a hissy-fit about the wait, Christmas would still come early!

4 Likes

What was your order date or first two digits of order #? I ordered on aug 13 with order # in 19xxx range. It says “processing” still…

Where can i find the process status? I orderd on 27th of July with also order # in 19xxx range.

Mine, too. July 25th right when the announcement was made. I doubt any of us have shipped yet from that day. There were people backordered ahead of us. They’ll get to us soon I expect!

Mines the day after yours with #19xxxx range.
That also says processing as well…i think we just have to patient grasshopper.

As explained before, order number doesn’t correlate to position in queue or dispatch date. Silly — I know…

There will be a tool ready soon to get dispatch dates

Sam

Silly question probably, but just wondering why this wasn’t done before the shipments arrived that you are now busy packing/sending.