Vero IR Remote Issues

Hi, I have the same problem. I’m usind Osmc on Pi2 with GPIO IR and wired ethernet.

My Remote (harmony one and also harmony 555 with rc6 mce profile) was working the last months without any problem.

Yesterday it started “repeating endless” after pressing a button. I have to restart the device (Software was from january). I’ve updated to the february release in My Osmc but problem still exists.

Using yatse from my android phone is working fine.

BR
Markus

Have a search, this has been answered many times in the last few weeks

This post is about Vero, not Pi

@sam_nazarko I’ve recently moved house and Ethernet isn’t possible so I turned on wifi. I too now have the same issue that is reported on this thread. Any ideas?

Because vero1 original remote working very poorly i want use for my vero IgorPlug-USB IR Receiver with harmony remote.I can use IgorPlug-USB IR Receiver if i use command:
sudo systemctl stop lircd_helper@lirc0
then working IgorPlug-USB IR Receiver,but after restart vero lircd working again.
How i can disable lircd ?

sudo systemctl mask lircd_helper@lirc0

thanks
work like a charm

1 Like

@sam_nazarko i didn’t see an answer to my post. I had a weakened wifi signal but I have addressed this at my router. During this weakened signal the remote performed fine. Now that I have improved the wifi issue by changing the band the remote has gone haywire again. Any ideas?

I am up-to-date on vero 1 and i’m still getting repeated ghost presses on the supplied remote. I’ve been waiting for some time for a fix. has anyone worked out why this is happening? it is driving me mad as it happens about 50% of the time, even after I’ve selected the osmc remote in the remotes of my osmc.