Vero ship date?

I noticed on twitter that your Vero order just changed to Completed. What time did you order on the 25th? I ordered mine at 13.15 CET (order #126x) but nothing yet.

I believe Sam has advised that the order numbers aren’t a perfect reflection of the sequence in which orders will be shipped. Hope the team can take the positive spin from everyone’s eagerness to get their hands on the device…

Agreed on the order numbers, but the date/time of the order should indicate something as the orders are going out FIFO.

Something in my inbox tells me something has shipped :smile:

1 Like

Mine has shipped as well, hurray!

1 Like

Mine is in the post too! :slight_smile:

What post?!?

Post = Royal Mail

Does anyone know where to track the package? I’ve been trying https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item but it does not recognize the tracking number from the e-mail.

Hi Sam /everyone. I am not able to log into my store account - it does not even recognize my email address. (The one on my receipt ! )Anybody else having this problem .? Nice to hear Vero starts shipping- but even after two emails to sales@osmc… and no replies - beginning to loose trust - even if progress pictures are being posted. please advise what to do…

Hi,

I have replied to your email (I think it was you) saying that there’s no need to worry, you will still getting shipping advisories by email…

Sam

On my tracking details I see the following:
20/03/15 23:34 RECEIVEDUNKNOWN BAG - MISSING DUN HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC

What does this mean @sam_nazarko ?

Having read a thread on Royal Mail chat forum, I’d take that to mean your delivery went out from Heathrow some time Friday night/Saturday morning. Said thread suggests that “Missing DUN” means the item has been logged as part of a larger batch of items, but is nonetheless being processed through the system.

Mind you, last time I tried to help, I missed pertinent information, so feel free to do your own reading in addition!

1 Like

Thank you very much Leeds55!

May I ask you, what is your order number and what date did you order your Vero? Just to see where we are in the order numbers :smile:
I ordered mine 25. November and have order number 1301, so hope it is shipped soon.

Thank you.

I would not worry about this, I see this sometimes with packages, but there should not be a problem.

Sam

My Vero arrived today, woohoo!

2 Likes

Are Vero’s being despatched on receipt of order now or are you still clearing the back orders?

Just wondering when a unit will be despatched if I place an order today.

If you place an order today it would take you about 1.5 weeks before it is dispatched.

It seems we have no shortage of incoming orders!

S

Still clearing back orders, ordered mine 25. November, still Processing