Vero4k crashng due to large m3u playlist loading

PVR manager…loading channels from clients… usually works. But later, ‘importing guide from clients’ seizes the system. Eventually sad face system crashes. Obviously, I have a too large m3u file (with 1000s of channels, vod movies and series, no options here) loading into PVR Live TV.

How best to manage this large m3u? On first time loading and on reboots. Is there a way of reducing load time?

Much thanks in advance…It’s been a few months since I last visited. Covid lapse I call it. Maybe things will go back normal soon :slight_smile:

These large m3u files are not viewed as legal but pirated and bypassing copyright. You will receive no support on this forum. Sorry.

Hi there,

Unfortunately we’ve had to remove your thread from public viewing because it mentions a pirate addon, repository or website. We cannot provide any support for piracy. You should seek support from the developer of the addon or provider of the repo.

To get a better idea of our piracy policy, please see this link here FAQ - OSMC Forums You are welcome to edit your post and request for it to be re-listed at anytime. Do not simply duplicate the post.

Thank you for your understanding

The problem is that these playlists are too large.

You could reduce your playlist (channel size) – I’d be surprised if you watch this many channels, or reduce the number of days that you fill EPG data for.

The sad face will be caused by the system running out of memory.

1 Like