Vero4k -> Vero4k+ migration issues

My suggestions:

1. Try to download again OSMC November 2020 2020.11-1 flash it on a new USB/SD Card, don’t use preseeding and reinstall it on the Vero. This would exclude any possible issue happened when you flashed it.

2. Install OSMC December 2021 2021.12-1 on it, if wifi is working then you could:
    a. Try to flash OSMC October 2020 2020.10-1 to see if that works
    b. Stay with that version and manually restore the files from your previous install (everything other than guisettings.xml should work and then trigger a migration by deleting the database files
    c. Upgrade your other Vero to December 2021 OTA and then backup/restore

I used a new USB stick. I flashed the image on it. I do not know what preseeding is, thus I guess I didn’t use/do it.

2a) maybe, when I have too much time on my hands
2b) maybe, when I have too much time on my hands
2c) never, ever unless my new Vero4k+ is working and the data is migrated properly from the old one

Not possible.

What’s the order number for this device? Newer devices require a driver update which is only present in newer (2021.11 and later) versions of OSMC. Older versions of OSMC won’t work with the newer hardware.

It seems like you may be trying to install an old version of OSMC on a new device. Did you ever run that version on the device before?