What is the difference in these 2 pics?

I can take pics of how the ps4 displays the file and how vero displays the file and you tell me if its ok or not. Thats all I ask.

A bit later tho, gotta put kids to bed. :slight_smile:

Blockquote
If you’re playing HDR content, it will be converted to SDR. There is not an exact specification for achieving this however. As such, the device vendor chooses how to do this.

Ok, I have tried a little now and it looks like as you say different players do it different, neither is really very watchable for me tho. I think I have to put these to the side for a while, i will get an Oled this summer but im a little unhappy about this because of the projector since its pretty good and this means I have to watch HDR material on the telly until I can afford a new PJ aswell lol.

Neither is your fault offcourse and Im basically just happy to know nothing in my settings is off.

If there is a possibillity to get some options it could work perhaps. Im willing to test some out when that time comes.

I have another idea. The pics look like hdr content played on my samsung 7900, the lighter version with the hdr+ option turned on?!

I wondered that, but I played both files in the same display (projector) with the same settings. Nothing different on the display.