Where's my order?

Mine arrived today. :slight_smile: First impressions are good. Boots very fast and everything is configurable through the customary interface.

But I am feeling a bit of a newb here though, because I cannot figure out how to turn the damn thing back on again when you shut it down from within Kodi.

I am just being dense, right? There is some sort of secret combination of buttons I need to press on the remote, yes?

Otherwise thing is damn cute and fast. Looking forward to throwing HD video at it and seeing how it performs.

Good job guys!

Edit: oh and that is the UK in case anyone was wondering.

You only can switch it on by unplug and replug the power.
Generally don’t use shut down as the Vero is designed to run 24x7

You only can switch it on by unplug and replug the power.
Generally don’t use shut down as the Vero is designed to run 24x7

Ahh well that explains that. Do we know if the ethernet chip support WOL perhaps? I have not really had a chance to sniff about. Else I need to edit the menu so that powering down is not an option.

Thanks.

Just ordered the 4k, sorry to add to the load but I cannot wait to get it.

Got the confirmation that my order is on its way, jihaa :laughing::clap::+1:

I’m happy to say I’ve caused you extra work as well, can’t wait to receive mine, start some projects and watch 10bit content. If I could I’d have ordered two!

I hope Canada Customs are fast.

Got the tracking number and we are at Heathrow Airport waiting for the big drop down under to Australia and some very keen aussies ready to receive there Vero’s 4 :+1:.
Cheers

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Enabling WOL on 4K

Ordered Sunday - arrived this morning. Excellent service guys.

1 Like

Arrived yesterday and up and running in no time! Happy customer and a quality piece of hardware!

Arrived this morning, works like the sun, faster then rspi3. I’m very happy with the Vero 4K, thanks Sam!

just wondering if anyone from Canada has received their Vero, mine was sent almost 2 weeks ago, no tracking available yet in Canada… f**in customs

Mine ordered on 23rd, shipped on 2nd, received on the 8th (QC). Never could track from Canada Post website, only from royalmail.com

Canada Post can be a little slow, but you should get it soon.

I know what you mean. Waiting for mine to arrive in Vancouver.

I hate that Canada Post doesn’t provide tracking and half the time they never even try to deliver packages.

well finally Canada post came through got my Vero, now time to play… oh ya still waiting on my Bluetooth dongle…

Hi Darryl,

I contacted you on the day we shipped your order to let you know that we had forgotten to include your Bluetooth dongle. Because of the high volume of orders we were trying to get the devices out as quickly as we could.

I can confirm we shipped you a Bluetooth dongle the morning after your Vero 4K was dispatched. It should be with you shortly.

I understand that this may have inconvenienced you. As a result I have added a £5 credit on to your account which can be used for any future order from OSMC.

Best

Sam

1 Like

yes I know that Sam was talking about customs and Canada Post… lol, well my Vero is running great, so much better than my Pi3… thanks again Sam

Is it normal for a plane to be in air for a week? My order is it’s way to Tehran for a week. I am going to worry for the passengers of that plane, because the fuel limits!

1 Like

The status won’t update until it clears customs in Tehran.

That can take a while – usually they write to you to confirm the parcel. You can try calling the local postal service with the provided tracking details for more info.

1 Like