Where's my order?

Wow! They just rang my door bell just after I pressed send button! :smiley:
Such a coincident! :smiley:
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

English guy living over in sunny Holland here, and just ordered mine an hour ago - it’ll replace my old Pi2 setup that I’ve been using for a while now. I could use a little more power, as I tend to encode most of my stuff to h265 these days - being able to play them via OSMC will be a hell of a boost!

Hi,
Just ordered mine to deliver to Hertfordshire. It will replace my RPi3 and I’m quite excited.

Can anyone tell me what the current eta is for deliveries please?

Thanks
-Mat

Hi there,

Just a message to thanks Sam and his team for the quality of service. Ordered on March 4th, shipped the 9th and arrived in France the 13th. Everything was well packaged.

Great job guys!

1 Like

Should go out tomorrow and be with you on Saturday.

Cheers

Brilliant thanks

BTW: I saw your comment about leaving it in a safe place. Unfortunately we can’t do that, so if you would prefer it delivered to a work address let me know.

Alternatively we can deliver it to a local Post Office and send you an email automatically when it’s ready for pickup.

Sam

if it’s coming on Saturday then no problems. I’ll be in waiting for it :slight_smile:
Thanks

-Mat

Hi,ainominako,你的vero 4k多久收到的?到国内怎么追踪包裹呢,我在广州

We have been caught up with orders for a while.

I’d like to thank everyone for their support and patience. You should all receive your Vero 4K units soon. If you have any queries or issues, let me know.

Cheers

Sam

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.