Wi-Fi Bug since RC - SSID Disappears in GUI and RPi2 crashes

I have 2 microSD Cards to run my RPi2 with several software.
So, once my RPi2 still runs with Alpha4 and since the WiFi GUI is not working at all, i used this guide to connect to my WiFi through SSH, while using Lan.

Further i installed RC on the other SD Card.
While the installation i chosen “wireless” as my network type and filled out SSID and password.
Starting the RPi2 with this installation gives me no network connection.
Glad to see the WiFi menu is working now i was surprised, that i see all WiFi networks, except of my own! All of them with the minimum signal strenght.
So i just chosen one of the other SSIDs and typed in something as password.
After this i got the massege, that the connection failed (legit) and leaving the menu the RPi2 crashed. There was only kinda “sad face” on blue background…
Restaring the RPi2 and chosing the WiFi menu shows me now all networks, but my own and that, which i chosen the last time.
So it seems every chosen WiFi network disappears fromo the list and you still cannot connect to it.
Also the crash while leaving the WiFi menu is reproducible (for me).

Also trying to connect WiFi with the guide mentioned on the top leads to hidden SSIDs, which i tried to connect already.
So WiFi is unusable in RC for me :weary:
Any suggestions?

Got that exact same issue, kinda curious is to why that happens running on a rpi1b with a dlink dwa-121 adapter

Just a little Update:
After that time i tried once more to bring WiFi up.
I connected the RPi2 with ethernet and done sudo update && sudo upgrade through SSH. Adter this i restarted the RPi2 and the GUI told me, there is a update. Trying to install it thorugh the GUI menu it tells me something like “installation failed. Please report on the forums”.
The problems mentioned on the upper post still remains…
Sorry, but i dont know, where to get any of error logs and there was no error code or something like that on the GUI.

EDIT:
Finnaly the problem is solved in RC2.