Wifi Adaptor Help - Netgear AC1200

Hi

is it possible to get one of the below wifi adaptors working with OSMC. I am now running a Pi 2 and would like to get this wireless adaptor working with it. When I try to setup the wireless in the OSMC settings there is no option for wireless, just wired. If I plug in another adaptor it works fine, I assume the drivers are not included for this model - is it possible to add them?

Netgear AC1200 A6210-100PES

Thanks

Should be included as of RC2. Please post dmesg output

i couldn’t find any wireless options after i plugged in my TP-Link TL-WN725N but then i found this post

Worked perfectly!

Are you sure you are running RC2 ?

The post of mine which you quote was written two months ago before we had a networking GUI in place, manually configuring wifi through connmanctl is NOT required anymore.

Please make sure you are running a fully updated RC2 and you should have no trouble configuring wifi from the GUI, provided that a suitable driver is present. (And if a driver is not present it will not work in connmanctl either)

Yep, just found the WiFi and Bluetooth settings under “My OSMC → Network” Was looking for it under system settings, my bad :smile:

Thanks for the quick reply Sam.

However it would appear to be a broken adaptor. I have just plugged this into a windows machine to test and although it’s installed it won’t detect either the 2.4 or 5ghz networks. It will go back to the shop tomorrow for a replacement.

Thanks