HDMI-CEC seems to stop working after a couple of hours

Ouch. What were the specific fixes relating to CEC referred to - maybe not this? @sam_nazarko ?

Has anyone else got feedback relating to these problems that have been longstanding since everything that came after the March '22 release?

This thread has had loads of replies/views and there are a few others with similar CEC-related issues: 4k+ CEC EARC issue - #75 by p00chie and Vero 4K HDMI CEC stopped working and Another Vero 4k+ CEC issue - there were seemingly plenty of other people affected…

I would love to help test/fix this (and I did spend time in earlier attempts previously which sadly didn’t prove fruitful) but as my Vero system is used by family (and me) regularly and I have little time to “fiddle”, I need something that “just works” and I only get that on March '22 at the moment - anything that came after has had probs.

It wouldn’t be too much of an issue if it just affected the Vero but last time I tested it doesn’t - it can upset the whole CEC chain in my setup, meaning other devices connected through my AVR sometimes can’t even be selected properly from the TV input menu after the Vero has gone into this state, seemingly hijacking it for everything else…