No network/SMB

I still don’t know where in Kodi adding it. I don’t see it in Racine (Ie. Root), but i see it in Zeroconf.

Great :smile:

Can you be a little more explicit please ? What do i need to check ? To Do ?

Do you see the folder mnt under Racine?

See here, should be 3rd point

You don’t need to check anything. That was just the final conclusion that your samba server really only support smb1 and therefore we have to force it (I forgot that at one point).

They’re nothing under root except what it semis to be OSMC directories :

If you scroll down not mnt?

1 Like

Let me check.

Yes !!!

I’m adding my Tv show to test.

Thanks again !

Hi,

I’ve noticed that only 3 of the shares are automatically mounted, “Series” & “Musique”, not “Films”, witch is only if go in Parameters/Media/…

Any idea ? Thanks

Hi,

With mount flags:

x-systemd.automount,noauto

The Shares will only mount when you browse to the share, is this not case?

Essentially they shouldn’t be mounting on boot, just when you access the share in kodi.

Thanks Tom.

All should be automaunted on first access if you use the x-systemd.automount option.

Not sure what you mean with that

Provide grab-logs -A if you believe this is not working as intended.

In Kodi Parameters / System Info i can see the shares, “Films” is no automatically mounted.

I don’t know if this help but when i reboot i quickly see command lines wit error messages, it seems to be linked but it’s to quick for me.

While getting a log i got this message :

That is strange, have you maybe changed the IP address from your Pi to your Vero?
You can solve this by removing line number 2 in your .ssh/known_hosts file on your MacBook.
But if you have not changed the IP addresses than this error is quite suspicious.

The IP is still the same.

As mentioned that is a bit suspicious but you could remove the key from the known_hosts file then connect and check out if anything suspicious has happened.
E.g. do a ls -lah /etc/ssh/ and post the output here.
BTW you don’t need to post the picture of your terminal, you should be able to mark the text and the copy/paste here.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Tue Aug 15 17:27:12 2017 from 192.168.0.31
osmc@osmc:~$ ls -lah /etc/ssh/
total 284K
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4.0K Jan 1 2015 .
drwxr-xr-x 68 root root 4.0K Aug 16 10:55 …
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 237K Jul 22 2016 moduli
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 1.7K Jul 22 2016 ssh_config
-rw------- 1 root root 227 Jan 1 2015 ssh_host_ecdsa_key
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 171 Jan 1 2015 ssh_host_ecdsa_key.pub
-rw------- 1 root root 399 Jan 1 2015 ssh_host_ed25519_key
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 91 Jan 1 2015 ssh_host_ed25519_key.pub
-rw------- 1 root root 1.7K Jan 1 2015 ssh_host_rsa_key
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 391 Jan 1 2015 ssh_host_rsa_key.pub
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 2.9K Jul 28 14:37 sshd_config
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 2.5K Aug 3 13:44 sshd_config.distributed
osmc@osmc:~$

Edit : so i changed my password and edited FSTAB.

This looks ok, still no explanation that the MAC complained (other than you connected to a different device using this IP).

For your other topics:

1. It seems you have edited your advancedsettings.xml with word which has messed up that file. I suggest you delete that file and edit it directly via logging in through ssh and use nano .kodi\userdata\advancedsettings.xml
  2. Why Films is not mounted is not 100% clear to me. Can you runt sudo mount -a and then mount | grep Films and post the output.

Thanks.

1. I added advancedsettings.xml as a test because i still have playback issues. Can i delete it ?
  2. I just modified my password in FSTAB : systemd-1 on /mnt/FREEBOX_Films type autofs (rw,relatime,fd=22,pgrp=1,timeout=300,minproto=5,maxproto=5,direct)

Yes you can delete it. I just recommend that you then recreate it with the method I explained above.

So it’s working now?

Damn no, i don’t know why, i just changed the password for security reason…

Here is the log : https://paste.osmc.tv/holehopofe

an exemple of line is FSTAB : //192.168.0.254/Films /mnt/FREEBOX_Films cifs x-systemd.automount,noauto,iocharset=utf8,user,username=danielbachelay,password=Password,uid=osmc,gid=osmc,iocharset=utf8,file_mode=0770,dir_mode=0770,vers=1.0 0 0

Aug 16 12:00:45 osmc systemd[1]: mnt-FREEBOX_Films.mount mount process exited, code=exited status=32
Aug 16 12:00:45 osmc systemd[1]: Failed to mount /mnt/FREEBOX_Films.
Aug 16 12:00:45 osmc systemd[1]: Unit mnt-FREEBOX_Films.mount entered failed state.
Aug 16 12:00:45 osmc systemd[1]: Got automount request for /mnt/FREEBOX_Films, triggered by 800 (JobWorker)
Aug 16 12:00:45 osmc kernel: Status code returned 0xc000006d NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

I think password on freebox is different to the one specified in FSTAB.

Tom