OSMC Marches on with early update

Thanks!
I see now the file name has changed since I last downloaded the file it now says “20160306”

So version 2016.02.03 is being updated on a regular basis

That is not correct.

The 2016.02.03 image has not been updated since it was released. The filename does not correspond to the version name (one is image build date, one is system version)

Sorry, 2016 is year, 02 is the month as you do monthly releases, and -03 means it’s the 3rd release for February?

That is correct.

Hi thanks for the update. I have installed it but when it was finished Vero 2 froze with a message at top left: (2 of 2) A start job is running for Create Volatile Files and Directories (1min 1s / no limit). This message stays on the screen since yesterday :frowning:

Connecting a USB keyboard to Vero 2 didn’t help so I couldn’t reboot it. Must disconnect the power supply. So I don’t know what went wrong.

News and release announcement threads are not intended for fielding support requests. Please create an appropriately titled thread in the appropriate help and support subforum that includes relevant info as peer the following link.
Thanks

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. Please see How to submit a useful support request - General - OSMC for advice on how to help us.

I see that it says it supports the “Western Digital TV Live Remote”, which remote is supported?
WD TV Remote 1
or
WD TV Remote 2

Where can I get March update? When I run: my OSMC manually update in rPI3 I get “no updates available” and I see only 2016.02-3 build.

That’s the latest build.

I’ve just updated OSMC (2016.02-4) and things are really worse than before (RPi2). I’ve got glitches on every animation (such as one jacket to another in tv shows/movies browsing). Even playing a video file is messy…
Everything was working fine with the previous version. Any idea what’s wrong?
Thanks.

[edit] After rebooting OSMC over and over again, it seems to works fine now. Weird though…

Could be addons updating.