Red light on, Vero 4K doesn't start anymore

Anyone know how to fix this?

Do you remember what you were doing with the device last before his issue occurred?

unfortunately not, i was away from home for a month and the wife said it was not working then when i got home it was unresponsive and now only gives a red light

You could contact support@osmc.tv with order details so we can check the warranty status.

will do thanks

same here, any detailed description of what to do ?

The first thing to do would be to check with another power supply

Sam

ok it works with another PSU (USB).
Iā€™ve just ordered another psu from the osmc shop.

Weā€™ll get this out for you tomorrow

Cheers

Sam

I have a ticket opened on this order and no response since a week. Do I have to fill a paypal litigation ?

Can you let me know the ticket number so I can check this?

I checked this as a matter of urgency as no reply for a week would indicate some kind of issue with the email.

I have received your email dated last evening. I donā€™t usually reply to emails on Sundays but am glad that you were not left unanswered for a week.

As mentioned in the email, your PSU shipped on 26th May. La Poste tried to contact you by phone to re-arrange delivery but could not get through. If you contact them you should get the shipment promptly.

Thanks

1 Like

First, thank you to answer me. You are very dedicated to your work.

La Poste didnā€™t tried to contact me by phone to re-arrange deliveryā€¦ I couldnā€™t get my order from them as they are incompetent.
How can we solve this problem as I think the PSU is sent back to you ?

The item was not claimed.

We received this back this week.

I will resend it today.

I have re-sent the item.

Thank you a lot, La Poste has contacted me this time !

Thanks for the info from this thread. I had the same issue with red light on. I swapped up the power supply with the one from old sling box and it worked. I would have never thought of that without finding this. I have had probably 100 power supplies personally and 1000ā€™s more at work and this is the first one that I have ever seen fail. I think there was a power hit when I out of town and I have now put it on battery backup/surge so hopefully this does not happen again

Hi @sam_nazarko this has happened to my Vero4K+ today too. Yesterday it was working fine, this morning there was no output and the front was glowing red.

Iā€™ve tried to power cycle it with no luck, iā€™ve ordered a USBA to USBAA cable that should be here tomorrow to try the USB port power trick, but if that doesnā€™t work whatā€™s the next steps please?

Letā€™s see what happens with the cable first

Using another 5v powersupply it has booted fine and working so Iā€™d imagine the power brick has gone :frowning: