Retroplayer (Emulators list)

The daily build it’s support addictional games not included in the stable…

@joakim_s exact… i can play “Secret Of Monkey Island” whitout any problems (some audio issue like choppy or similar but all it’s playable).

And On a ScummVM… i have possibly found a bug:
Add a gamepath… games works. Exist from ScummVM. Relaunche it and all disappears and empty list games and i need to readd all my gamelist. It’s normal ?

Never seen that since I use source and navigate to the game I want to launch

mmmmm… you don’t use the GUI ?? It’s possible to launch games from source directly ??
I stay to read some info… i read about a .scummvm files need to create but i don’t really understand how it’s need to create this files and if from this files i can also choose the savegame path or other usefull information…

its as fresh as the latest commit

the daily build for example on windows at today it’s the 2.1git5236… it’s not most recent respect the actually version build in kodi ?

For settings lost… i have tryed to found by google and can’t find solution. Problably there’s a little bug on create/modify the scummvm.ini.

thats not how development work… its the latest build if your having issues open on the thread then garbear will handle your issues… and remember debug logs as always.

Game and Watch confirmed, working on RPI3

mmmmmmmmmmm ok… at this point the only problems it’s whit the problably scummvm.ini not saved and all preferences it’s lost and the game list it’s empty at every time you open the addons.
You can suggest how i can found some information about this or for example how i can report this issue ?
In this moment i stay to read some info how i can create .scummvm files for autolaunch a games whitout open the scummvm gui… problably from this i can choose all setting i want to use whitout adding it on scummvm gui whitout obtain the settings issue.

Read the opening post again all info on how to go about reporting issues in it.

1 Like

Might be a permission error when saving the .ini file, which i belive ,but don’t know, might be saved under:
/usr/share/kodi/addons/game.libretro.scummvm/resources/system

or the resource folder

Might try to change that folders permissions so that osmc user can write in there.

THIS IS JUST A GUESS

Scummvm and Mame 2000 working on Vero2. I have already updated the first post.

Any way the Advanced Settings edit required for file settings can be made an addon ? That way people can toggle it on without manually editing files.
I have no issues reading docs and editing files but some users seem to.

none as of this date, dunno what team kodis plan is either on that issue.

I have tryed to see the permission of some file in this path.
All folder are 755 and all file 644.

On system folder there’s no scummvm.ini files… i have tryed to create an empty files (and set attribute like other files) but apparently it’s not resolve this little trouble.

I have also tryed to open scummvm.ini on my current windows… see the content and try to recreate a file in this path… apparently there’s no works.

In that case i suggest you do download the zip from the github link for scummvm files, and locate the .scummvm file for the game you want, put it in the game folder then you can browse it with “source” and start it by clicking the scummvm file.

Alternatively, another guess here, save hte .ini file in the game directory and se if the GUI manage then

Hi, I am interested in debugging emulators that are not currently included. Is there a way to manually compiling and adding them as addons. Any help appreciated.

@matejmosko reach out to @sam_nazarko to help out with development or garbear on kodi forums

1 Like

Snes9x 2010 working on rpi2

I couldnt run well SNES roms using any of the installed emulators on kodi18/osmc running on a Pi2.
But now I can play them after “stealing” Snes9x 2010 from Libreelec 9.0.2.
I basically copied the file “/storage/.kodi/addons/packages/game.libretro.snes9x2010-1.52.4.4.113.zip” from libreelec and installed it on kodi/osmc. Not sure why it is bundled in libreelec but not in osmc.

not adding this due to copying foriegn files although its nice that snes9x is running proper on pi2

@gmc @sam_nazarko what differs patch differs since libreelec emulator is running smoother on osmc then osmc own ?