TVHeadend (OSMC App Store version)

hdhomerun is just a tuner, but it’s a network tuner so you don’t need it ;-), only tvheadend.

try testing with kodi or this

Hi Harry,

thanks for clarifying.
Meanwhile i managed to get it working in that way as i got Audio but no Video Output.
Surfing the Web for hours i found out that i need the MPEG2-Codec Lizenz for my Pi2 because SD DVB-T in Germany still uses it gnarf.
So i bought one et voilà: i can watch TV via OSMC.

Hi there!
Yesterday i decided to leave openelec and install osmc, but tvheadend 4.0.5 from the osmc app store doesn’t recognize any of my tv adapters (usb tuners) that previously works fine in my openelec-tvheadend. No tv adapters showed in the tvheadend web configuration. These are an avermedia a867r and elgato eyetv. Any idea?

Can you please run

lsusb

and paste the output here…

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/how-to-obtain-provide-necessary-info-for-a-useful-support-request-includes-current-versions/5507

Hi @deifi, this might be coming really late. Most likely the reason for the “No Input” error is because you have not enabled tvheadend client, which i presume in your case is the same as the pi used as the server. You need to enable the tvheadend client, add the ip add of the server and some other basic setting, after which you just need to reboot. if this is not too clear you can google “setting up tvheadend client for raspberry”.

It is possible to install OSCam in osmc

Yes – but we don’t distribute it currently.
Sam

I would like to install to connect with tvheadend

Install as you would on debian linux.

1 Like