Update error Vero 4K+ is not working as it used to

OSMC Update error. An error occured White installing The following package: vero364- image-4.9.269-32-osmc:arm64
Please Report this problem on The OSMC Forum, Making sure to include debug logs.

This is what appeared to me after The last update and now my Vero 4K+ is not performing well. It is Running slow, The vídeo crashes all the time, The use of Kodi CPU is so high. What i have to do to fix this?

Oops, you forgot the most important part!

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device twice(!)

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set (all configs and logs!) either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

The debug log every time I run the uploader appears one different. But i Will send here some of them.

Paste.osmc.tv/aleyutuwav
Paste.osmc.tv/ikilidasel
Paste.osmc.tv/gorenayibe

I had the same problem on one of my Veros: same error message when upgrading and stutter when playing videos.
Updating to the staging version solved the problem, following the instructions in this post

I just tried to update my system, after beeing prompted that an update is available, and got the identical message as leocortes as well as the same problems with my system now. Rebooting the system did not solve the issue.

Just have seen the other post on this matter:

Since the update within myOSMC said, no updates available, I used ssh.
After “re-updating” via SSH and rebooting the system the problem seems to be solved.

Can you upload a log?

Can you advise which version you updated from?

Debug log from before using ssh to fix it:
https://paste.osmc.tv/atuwarayam

A post was split to a new topic: Kodi sad face after update