Vero 4k+ bookmark images

Hello - when i create a bookmark on the 4k+, the image shows up as basically snow/fuzzy (with some color). it’s impossible to tell the what’s in the image. i’ve had no problems with the bookmark images in my pi3s running osmc. any idea how to fix this? thank you.

What skin are you using? Can you provide debug enabled logs demonstrating the issue?

To get a better understanding of the problem you are experiencing we need more information from you. The best way to get this information is for you to upload logs that demonstrate your problem. You can learn more about how to submit a useful support request here.

Depending on the used skin you have to set the settings-level to standard or higher, in summary:

• enable debug logging at settings->system->logging

• reboot the OSMC device

• reproduce the issue

• upload the log set either using the Log Uploader method within the My OSMC menu in the GUI or the ssh method invoking command grab-logs -A

• publish the provided URL from the log set upload, here

Thanks for your understanding. We hope that we can help you get up and running again shortly.

OSMC skin screenshot:

The skin is “estuary”.
Here are the logs:
http://paste.osmc.io/ihexoyager.vhdl
I’ve attached a bookmark image.
Thank you.bookmark_corrupted

did some more testing. it appears that the above very corrupted images only happen when bookmarking scenes in ripped blu ray videos. When bookmarking scenes in ripped dvd videos, they work much better but with one caveat. on occasion, they contain partial images from the previous bookmark. i’ve attached images below to show what i’m referring to. hopefully this will help solve this issue. thank you.

a128c80c_77
a128c80c_86
a128c80c_156
a8019482_447

Hm. Looks like some kind of overflow. I need to look in to how these bookmarks are generated.

Sam

Thanks Sam. The more important issue to me is the blu ray bookmarks being unrecognizable, but i thought that the dvd bookmarks being fine (sometimes) and then having the above issue would assist in helping with fixing this. Hope it does.
Thanks again.