Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Just click on ‘Aug 8’ on the slider thing on the right hand side.

1 Like

Who handles shipping in Portugal?
And where can I track it besides OSMC site?

CTT Expresso. The OSMC site will give you good data, but you can use the tracking number there too.

Edit: they probably use GLS now actually.

1 Like

Wow… I see movement after 11 days in customs; seems like they found it. Now the big question will be if I get it with 10 holes drilled through it; or a big pile of parts in the box? :slight_smile:

It’ll be a fairly small pile, not to worry.

Cheers,
Robert

1 Like

Can confirm. Will definitely only be a small pile.

@ sam_nazarko

Hello, I used “Amazon Pay” and now I created an account and my order is not linked automatically .

My Order email and Account are equal. My order #20022 (August 31) is it likely I get my vero4k+ in september?

Order from 30th July delivered in UK today!

Only got 30 mins or so to try and set it up but woohoo, thanks Sam.

I ordered mine on 26th of july, it was sent out on 10th of september and i got it yesterday. So 4 days from OSMC HQ to me (Austria) is a good time, items from germany take the same and sometimes more days :wink:

Setup was done in about 30 mins incl. restore from vero4K backup.
A view items could not be restored but as far as i could see it just was some Kodi System Settings like: Audio Ouptut device, view Movie Sets etc.

So no big deal, just check and reconfigure the missing kodi main settings and everything was the same than on my old device in about 30 mins.

As my device already was on the latest version, there wasn’t anything to update for me.

All works fine till now.

Thanks a lot

greets
Rene

1 Like

If you used the same email, it’s linked automatically once a day

Sweet, it looks like my order could be shipped out next week

Funny, mine says: "No order has been made yet. "

Did you just make the account recently?
If so: make sure the email matches the email used to place the order.

We sync orders once per day automatically.

Sam

Order Packaged, yay! Placed on August 6th.

August 13th is getting closer

Order #19640 was placed on August 11, 2018 and is currently Processing.

Do you think I will get it this week to Austria? Awaiting the Vero like a child´s watiting for X-Mas!!!

Ordered on 26th of July 2018, shipped on 10th September 2018.
Today it arrevied (Budapest, Hungary). :slight_smile:

Thank you again Sam and OSMC Team!

Ordered 26th of july and shipped 10th of September. Destination country Greece and still not arrived. The tracking is stuck on 11th of September saying in transit and USPS has no label created with my tracking No. @sam_nazarko is it possible to find out were my package is?

Greece do not use USPS. USPS is for shipments sent to the US.

You should track it with GLS instead of use the OSMC tracking

Hi there, could you tell me which shipping carrier you use for Austria? My order details say delivered but I got nothing. (Address is correct) order# 19228