Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

We use GLS. It’s probably been delivered to a ParcelShop if you weren’t in.

Yeah found it through tracking in GLS the problem is the delivery guy didn’t leave any letter at my home so they won’t give it to me since I can’t claim ownership without it

Thanks, I’ve found it. Likely tomorrow will be in my hands!

You can just go to the parcel shop and pick it up with proof of address.
Or you can call GLS and they will redeliver it.

My order from August 5 looks to have shipped to Texas yesterday. Thanks, guys.

Ordered on July 29, delivered in Germany today. :smile:
Thanks so much for the continued effort!! Keep up the great work!!

PS: This made me laugh… “Fragile” + the sheer amount of packing peanuts… :joy:

1 Like

That worked. Just got it. Thanks again.

Well looking at the outer packing that seems to be the only way to deliver you a undamaged product with a nice packing

Made me think of the beginning of the movie ‘Ace Ventura: Pet Detective’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m not complaining…
Though I would wager that you could run the package over with a car without actually damaging the Vero. Flatten everything, sure, but the Vero would probably be fine I expect.
Ok, before you get all scientific on me… It would also depend on the orientation of the Vero while being run over… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that’s pretty much what I expect happened! :laughing:

Glad to see you got it in one piece.

We never get complaints about damaged items in the post, so we keep shipping like this. The void fill is completely biodegradable.

I bought mine on 9th of september… The wait is killing me :slight_smile:

After I get mine, where can I get help to configure it? I’m a total newbie on this subject :wink:

We’ll be able to help you on this forum and we also have some resources like the Wiki as well

Sam

Thanks, I’m counting on you guys!!!
Cheers

Just doing a bit of mental arithmetic…
The outer package is sized 25x20x13cm, so thats 0.0065m3. After removing my Vero, the box is still (again) full to the brim. You mentioned that you have (had) at least two shipping batches of units each at the ready. So that’s 10000x.0065m3=65m3 of void fill, as you call it.
So basically you have got (somewhere) a 4x4x4m room filled entirely with those things (or do they arrive compressed somehow)?!? :rofl::rofl:

My accountant did not initially believe how much I spend on void fill a year.
We order them daily so we don’t have too much room used up. But they can’t be compressed, which is frustrating.

2 Likes

I woke up to some beautiful news!

1 Like

Postman just rang at the door … and I received my unit …
Always surprising to see how tiny it actually is :smiley:
Sam & Co. - Thx so much for your hard work and continuous dedication to this project!

It is REALLY appreciated!

FYI - after testing it a little bit, I have to say that this is definitely the best Vero device ever.
Connected with 1Gbps - the reaction to load and start playing a movie is waaaaay faster.
I also took the opportunity to configure the device using Bluetooth instead of IR in combination with the Harmony Elite Hub…
As some here stated before, the reactions are way faster too. So - double speed.
FYI - the fast forward/backward now also work. I suspect it is due to increased network speed (1Gbps) which is way faster than on the old device. The device now actually can go back and start the movie again.

Really Vero team - KUDO’s!!! Excellent :smiley:

I will now just have to add/edit the extra keys I’m used to have with the lircd setup. The key editor addon is not really intuitive :}

2 Likes

Just to say that today I have received My Vero 4k+! Tonight I will set it up. Thanks Sam and the rest of the team. I will post my review shortly

2 Likes

This is promising! Mine was purchased on the 12th August. I might get it this week! :ok_hand:

1 Like