Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

https://goo.gl/images/k7vsSz

Pick 2.
Imho this is good & cheap.

1 Like

Same here started out with pi3 and the pi 3 plus looking forward to getting my Vero 4k + I can wait. Well let me take that back I can wait but Iā€™m excited lol

Happy to wait here too, had the 4k but was having issues with ARC. Will see if I still have them and if so I shall endeavour to get to the bottom of them :slight_smile: Will be nice to replace the Mede8er with something faster and more modern.

Hi!
I just ordered a 4k+ 2 days ago (the 8th of August), and I now see that this thread was started the same date. Iā€™m looking forward to receiving my device and trying it out. Do you have any rough estimate on when you can deliver on recent orders?

And also I guess the order status will not change from ā€œProcessingā€ untill my order is shipped?

Please see the original post for the details.
We have to charge the order (Capture not authorise) because an authorisation only works for seven days.

Ok, so the only estimate i found in the op was 10 days untill you can send the next batch. Will that cover my order as well or will it be from a later batch? Itā€™s ok if my order will take a while, Iā€™m just trying to understand if its a couple of weeks or months.

Weā€™re hoping that in 10 working days we will have hold of the new batch. Still no release from customs yet.

There will be enough devices to work through, but there will be orders before yours to fulfil. Itā€™s a case of weeks, not months for sure.

Sam

Even before the announcement of the 4K+ I have been meaning to order a 2nd Vero 4K to replace an increasingly ancient HTPC.
I wouldā€™ve ordered it recently but as Iā€™m not in a rush and donā€™t really need it straight away I thought Iā€™d wait to let others in more need to get their hands on one, would I be better to order a new device now before you put the price up rather than waiting?

If you want to save 20 quid, then Iā€™d say yes :slight_smile:

Iā€™m happy to be patient, but I donā€™t get why Sam wonā€™t tell us which day they are up to. Trivial to do, provides valuable information to us.

Unless of course they arenā€™t shipping by day, and he hinted at that by saying they were using the price paid as a way of determining what to ship.

The day we got up to depended largely on region. We didnā€™t make a large dent in it to be honest. Had we received the next lot on time we would have almost been done.

The goods are still in customs pending release. I hope they are in free circulation soon.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Vero 4K wanted

Do you started shipment of Vero4k + yet?

Based on the first post on this thread

Ok so anyone please tell his experience about the new vero 4k+ will be appreciated!

Guess I shoulda bought the MINIX.

You might have got that a bit quicker, but Iā€™m sure youā€™re aware that after Kodi v18 which will enter beta this week, it wonā€™t be supported. They are two very different devices

Sam

S912 boxes work fine now.

S912 devices have limitations and are expected to have a short lifespan (a year probably). See Vero4k+ announcement - #26 by sam_nazarko.

Sam

And yeah, it would have shown up sooner. https://i.imgur.com/upNZLXR.png