Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

I exchanged my hd-ready pioneer plasma from 2004 this week and i since i waited so long i was entitled to buy the 75" q9fn. Id rather have oled, but with all the banding, tint, burnin etc. I just got LCD so i can game on and do whatever both day and night, the perfect tv will have to wait, its not produced yet.

I sit 3m away and almost cant see difference from 1080p and 4k, i concur its more about bitdepth and the production then resolution.

My order has status Completed and the parcel left the UK on 2018-09-18 03:36:22
Normally I receive parcels from the UK in 2-3 days, but not this time unfortunately.
I could not obtain a tracking number from our domestic carrier, so I contacted them this evening, and they do not have it in their system.

What’s your order #?

Sam

Hi Sam,
It’s #19485
Thx.

I’ve checked this for you.

Your item left the UK on 18th September. You should receive it shortly via PostNL.

Please give this a few days and if you don’t receive it by the middle of next week let me know and I will start an investigation.

Thanks

Sam

PostNL said tonight it’s not in their system.
But I’ll wait.
Thx.
Carlos

You’ll get it. PostNL are just very… relaxed at times.

I’ve checked international incidents and there are no reported issues with NL at this time; but we usually find this out after the fact.

I can definitely see a departure from Heathrow on 18th September. There is no arrival scan in NL just yet, which would explain why it’s not in their system just yet.

Cheers

Sam

#19312 US came in today, thanks Sam and team for all your hard work

You’re very welcome. Enjoy. Thank you for your patience.

@sam_nazarko if it’s not to much trouble, can you tell me please, when are the orders posted on the 9th of September be shipped? Just to have an idea. I’m so tired of my smart iptv app and plex app…

Received mine the other day but I refuse to plug it in until I’ve sorted out my 2nd 10TB drive :smiley: … which only arrived today…can’t wait, will probably retire the Mede8er to the bedroom for now :slight_smile:

Probably in just over 7 days

Sam

Order till what date have been processed/dispatched till now?

Around 12th August.

Ok great. My order is dated Aug 13 so probably shipping out today/tomorrow?

You will get an email when it ships.

Mine from the 12th August got shipped today as well. I’ve got everything crossed that the Royal Mail can get it to me tomorrow! :crossed_fingers:

I think Monday is more realistic. The orders have just been collected about five minutes ago.

2 Likes

Stranger things have happened! :joy:

Order from August 14th now showing as ‘packaged’…I presume that’ll get sent out on Monday sam?

Woohoo!!