Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Yes that’s right

1 Like

Received my order today - 5 days from the UK to Texas, not too bad. Thanks so much for the hard work, guys. This thing is amazing. Finally able to watch the Star Wars 4K77 project in DTS-HD and it’s wonderful.

2 Likes

Most welcome

Sam

Thats what i’m hoping for, to watch this Star Wars project without stutter and freezes.

1 Like

If I place an order today, when would the unit be shipped out?

Regards
Phill

Unfortunately, it did freeze after a few seconds and buffer, but played after that. I didn’t get a chance to watch it all the way through, however. It’s overall bitrate is 94.8Mbps, so I think the GbE helps. I wonder if there’s a way to increase the buffer cache…

In about a week

Sam

Hopefully mine isn’t far off from being sent! Ordered on the September 16th :slight_smile:

Can’t wait! Well I have to really lol

ordered mine on 31st august in the uk and its not been shipped yet, i’d say you have 3+ weeks to wait :frowning:

Ordered mine on the 7th of August and it arrived today but I’m in Australia so it had a way to come.

Theirs an update at the top of this page that suggests all outstanding orders will be shiiped within 10 days

I’m in Australia as well.

How’s it working for you?

On set up it does what I bought it for, to plug in my HDD with movies and TV Shows and they come up on the menu okay which means VERO is reading the drive nicely. I’ll try viewing some stuff tonight.

Ordered mine on the 12th August and it was shipped on the 21st September. Received it this morning but unfortunately it won’t switch on. I’ve sent a support email so hopefully it can get resolved soon I’m dying to play around with it now! :tired_face:

Hi Sam. Since orders till Aug 12th are reported to have been shipped last week, can we expect Aug 13th order(s) to ship out today (Monday)?

Some of them yes – but there were also a large number of orders on this day.
It’s coming to an end very soon now!

Sam

Hi Sam,
PostNL informed the parcel had been retained by customs for several days, and after that it could not be traced. To my surprise it was delivered out of the blue half a day later.
I read some threads about slow network speed. I’ll add my (positive) findings.
Thx.
Regards, Carlos.

Hi

Can you let me know your order #?
There shouldn’t be a customs clearance check as the goods are in free circulation (EU)? They do sometimes have security scans though.

Sam

Hi Sam,
My order was #19485
Indeed this was related to a security investigation; assuming PostNL is not shifting blame for the delay…
Carlos.

They’re telling the truth; or at least giving a consistent story :wink: