Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Any chance I get my Vero 4k+ before/at coming weekend? #20009
Really want to watch Jurassic in 4k hdr :blush:

Mines been showing as ‘packaged’ since Saturday mate, ordered on the 14th August, so I think there’s been a hold up.
I was hoping to get mine for a 3 day Ryder Cup session this weekend.
#TeamBlue

Edit, my order has been completed so hopefully should be here before Friday.

13th August order has just been shipped. Thanks Sam.

Hi Sam.

Do you know, what company does shipping of your items inside Slovenia? Is it GLS, DHL, Pošta Slovenije,…? Tracking info shows that item was delivered yesterday, but I didn’t receive it yet. My order number is #19492.

Thank you.
Best regards

In Croatia that is Hrvatska pošta, so I assume Pošta Slovenije.

You probably missed the delivery and it was delivered to a GLS Parcel Shop.

You can check at https://gls-group.eu and arrange redelivery or collect it

Sam

Yes, I know about GLS Parcel Shops. The reason I was asking for a company is beacuse GLS leaves the package at their Parcel Shops, while Pošta Slovenije leaves it at local post office or just deliver it to neighbor. I will check with GLS today. Thank you to all three of you.

No problem. In the unlikely event you have a problem, let me know.

Sam

Received an email saying that Elvis has left the building. Hopefully he is here before the weekend.
It all depends on PostNL. Order from the 16th of August.

Good morning to all, I insert myself in the discussion to let you know my experience. Shipping made on September 10th and arrived in Italy on the 13th, moved to my province on the 18th and declared as being delivered on the 19th. From here the anomalies start. The tracking alternates between “ready for delivery” and “on delivery” several times during the day of 19, 20, 24, and 25. Finally, on the evening of the 25th I will deliver the shipment. I ask the courier for information, and he tells me the following:
the Italian post office has the task of delivering the Amazon shipments, which have the top priority on all deliveries, finished if the advances of time, can deliver the others. So my shipment was moved from hand to hand during the days between the various couriers, until someone has found the time to come to deliver from me. Needless to comment on how inadequate this is.
That said, I apologize for the long post and thank Sam very much and all the team of Osmc for the excellent work done. My Vero is fantastic and works great.

Hi again Sam,

The package was at home, but the delivery man hid it really well. Thank you again.

Best regards

Whats was the last order number sent? (Approx)

Order # doesn’t correlate to position in queue.

Cheers

Sam

(21-Aug) Order
(26-sep) Packaged. Yeey!
(27-sep) Arrived at dest. country (sweden)
(1-okt) delivered to service point

Oh, I assumed that, so… What’s the last order day sent?

Thanks!

22nd August so far.
(I think off the top of my head).

Should get to end of month today. It can take a little while for the dispatch orders to come through.

Nice! The queue it’s running so fast now. OSMC team and you are doing a great job.

Thanks!

My Order #19881 (August 22, 2018) have been (marked as) shipped 2 minutes ago. JFYI

Hey Sam are we still looking at the next couple of days to get caught up? I am order #20143.

Yes — not too far off the finish line now. The orders keep pouring in but the backlogged orders will be cleared very shortly

Cheers

Sam