Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Mine is still not shipped, ordered on the 30th of August and order number is #20000 so it is getting closer to the last shipped one.

Mine arrived this morning, so I’ll do a full review later on when I get the chance.

First impressions, and words that have haunted me for most of my adult life:
‘Why’s it so tiny?’

On a serious note, the difference between this and a Pi3 is night and day in comparison, a very impressive little device so far.

Cheers Sam and the team!!

1 Like

Hi everyone… those of you in the US who have received their packages, how long did it take from the ship date for you to receive it? Mine seems to be stuck in UK for about 2 days now… status saying “leaving UK”…

It will probably update when it gets scanned on US soil for the first time

You can use the tracking number on the USPS web site. If you are tracking from the Royal Mail site, updates seem to stop when they hit the US.

@sam_nazarko my Vero 4K+ arrived safely today (order #19703). Thank you.

Unfortunately it has arrived with a 2 pin Euro mains adaptor instead of a UK 3 pin.
Please can you send me out the correct mains adaptor. Thanks

Sorry to hear that. I’ll put a UK adapter out for you in tomorrow’s post.

Cheers Sam

mine is 16 orders and one day later than yours, not a bad number of orders per day, but yeah mine’s not marked as shipped or anything yet.

The order number doesn’t correlate to queue position. Only shipment date and time does.

Got mine today, August 13th order, Took 2 days, 2nd class delivery in the UK, so royal mail was bang on time. All set up, very impressive device. Thanks Sam and the team.

1 Like

Glad to hear. We use Royal Mail 48 because Royal Mail 24 still takes the same amount of time (two days). I think it’s because we have a late collection time.

1 Like

Since this morning, very early, the tracjongpage tells me it is still in Langley.I knew it, Sam and his crew are actually CIA agents .:grinning::grinning:

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll get my replacement plug tomorrow then? It was sent on Monday I believe?

I shipped this on Monday indeed. You should have received it today. Perhaps all the Walker’s crisp packets are causing some delays.

Sam

Maybe. I didn’t even realise it was a thing until you mentioned it. Do people not think for themselves anymore? Some people just blindly follow everyone else on social media these days! :roll_eyes:

Now Royal Mail have told people not to do it, more people will inevitably be doing it.

1 Like

They’ve also appealed to people not to because they have to manually process them and by law they have to send them on to Walkers! :tired_face:

Hi Sam, what’s the carrier for deliveries in Portugal? Thanks !