Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

I think it’s CTT Expresso.
If you enter the tracking number in the RM site they should have a link to follow on to delivery partner.

1 Like

@sam_nazarko, the new power plug has just arrived and it has done the trick. I am now up and running! :+1: I now just need to remind myself how I set everything up! :joy:

My first post :slight_smile: hello to everyone!

All this reminds me of the past when I was one of the first to order a Xtreamer media player almost 10 years ago and people were asking crazy for order numbers, shipping dates etc, I have to admit that I did likewise^^

I changed to an OpenELEC/LibreELEC HTPC (several Zotac CI models) and temporarily a Nvidia Shield TV in the meantime which did the job fine in the past years but with the rise of 4K and HDR these devices left me unsatisfied in some regards, so I ordered a Vero 4K+ now because I only heard good things about the old Vero 4K where Kodi looks to be more refined since it has only to be maintained for a few devices instead of countless NUCs and other Windows and Linux machines.

My order date is September 17th #20283 and I hope it will be dispatched soon :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to using this promising device. Thanks!

Ordered Aug. 20th.
Shipped Sep. 27th.
Arrived Sep. 28th.

my 5th Vero 4K(+) … working like a charm… :slight_smile:

keep up the good work

1 Like

Wow… 5th? And I am yet to receive my first (order date Aug 13). Shipped out Sept 25th and still stuck in pre-shipment as per the tracking page…

That sounds odd. What’s the order #?

Did you check the tracking on the USPS site as I suggested before?

@sam_nazarko & @bmillham: It’s definitely odd. I have read reports of people receiving their units in US in 5 days but today is the third day and last entry on USPS tracking is regarding Gatwick… Order #19721

It should have gone to Heathrow, not Gatwick I think.
It will be redirected.

This is the current status… it seems that it did go to Heathrow and then to Gatwick… The screenshot is from USPS website and doesn’t mention anything about reaching US.

It should update on Monday.

Sam

fingers crossed…

I think you got a lazy Royal Mail worker on the 25th, my unit shipped on the 25th and I’d assume going from Coulsdon to Sutton it would have gone to Croydon first, but instead it spent a day in Gatwick.

For UK orders, it always has to go to Gatwick – even if it’s going just going down the road.

Yeah! My order from the 31st of August is shipped :blush:
Next weekend movie weekend!

I am confused. According to Royal Mail it takes two days to leave the UK.
Tell me Sam, please, where is my unit?:thinking:

Hard to tell without an order #.

I am sure you will receive it soon.

The number is #19774

It only shipped on Tuesday, so it’s not delayed or missing.
It arrived in the Netherlands today according to the tracking.

Ok, thanks, picked up by PostNl?