Vero 4K + shipment details (08/08/18)

Yes.

1 Like

Got it. Two days to reach Belgium ā€¦ Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, How long it will take to ship and deliver to UK? Is it still 10 days handling time?

I ordered sep 16th. Can I expect a shipping message soon? :slight_smile:

Itā€™s about a week now. The sooner you order the sooner you will get it.

How far behind are we on orders still? Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a constantly moving target. I ordered on September 16th.

Weā€™re still behind because hundreds of orders are coming in a day.
But we are still shipping on a first-come-first-served basis.

Sam

I appreciate that and the hard work with keeping up with orders.

Any idea on a time frame? Are we talking a week / month etc.

I donā€™t mind just would be good to know

For comparison purposes, here is the timeframe for my order:

• Ordered: August 11, 2018
  • Shipped: September 21, 2018
  • Delivered: September 28, 2018

Not a case of a month. Itā€™s still around 7 days to fulfil all orders; and 7 days for any order placed currently.

By this, I mean that if you place an order now, youā€™ll wait about 7 days.
But at this rate, if you place an order in a week, youā€™ll be waiting 7 days from then as well.

Cheers

Sam

Great. So it would be safe to say that my order should ship in around 7 days.

Yep.

Thank you for reply. Placing my order now :wink:

Hi @sam_nazarko is it possible to know when the orders made on the 9th of September will be shipped? Cheers.

Hi Sam, thanks a lot for your great job answering all these questions :+1: Could you please tell me when my Order #20317 (September 19, 2018) will be shipped and if it will be shipped with dhl in germany. Have a nice evening!

It will be shipped with GLS.
I donā€™t have an exact dispatch date but the best answer would be very soon

Cheers
Sam

@sam_nazarko Hi Sam. Have you received any sort of intimation or update regarding any exception on my order (Order #19721)? It seems to be stuck in Chicago for the last 4 days (midnight Friday/Saturday) without any update on USPS website. The mail in US moves across the country even on weekends but this package has not moved at all.

I realize thereā€™s little you can do about it but just wanted to check if you received anything from the shipping company regarding the order.

Itā€™s just awaiting customs clearance. There doesnā€™t appear to be anything off with your shipment.

Hopefully it will be delivered soon then. Based on your past experiences (if any) regarding shipping to the US, how long does it usually take for customs clearances?

It depends on where itā€™s going. The US is a large country and sometimes a package gets kept back for a day or so.

You should get it this week.