Vero ship date?

That’s not really an answer is it.

When I have paid £138.98 for something, you should be able to answer a basic question if the first batch of devices have indeed been shipped yet and if not on roughly what day this will be happening?

shame!

Everyone should CANCEL their order ,until this product is stocked and ready to ship , clearly there was zero advantage to ordering early , there’s no proof this concept device even exists …

You are more than welcome to a refund, just send an email with your order number.

That’s not true: the order # does not correlate to the position of your order. That’s because of WooComerce.

There was: earlier buyers got a generous discount and they’ll still be the first to get their hands on the device.

We are literally on the last stretch now, I understand everyone has been patient. This is new hardware and software, and its taken some time to perfect.

I said that shipping would begin this week and it will. Of course if anyone is unhappy with that they can get their money back.

S

5 Likes

There’s light on the horizon!!! Was already thinking the were 1400+ orders before mine.
Just take al the time you need!
16 or 17 weeks doesn’t really matter anymore.

Whilst I’m not happy to wait another 16-17 weeks (as suggested above), at least this sounds a bit more reassuring.

I understand it takes time to perfect the hardware/software and I really support the work your doing. All I wanted was a simple answer to a simple question.

Will you be able to announce when the first devices have been dispatched?

I mean i ordered 15 weeks ago. So 16 or 17 weeks total.

Yes, of course! I’ll let you know when shipments begin.

Remember that a number like 1600 or 1700 also includes:

• Wordpress pages
  • Wordpress posts
  • Orders for other items
  • Everything else that uses a Wordpress post in our backend.

This means some people are up in to several thousand… I should probably clarify that the number does not correlate to your position in the queue at all. Some people who ordered earlier will have later numbers (as they got imported later into the order system when we got migrated. All that matters is the order date: those in late Nov, early December will be the first)

S

3 Likes

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Ordered mine 25 Nov. so guess i can start making room and do the cabling, so my new Vero feels right at home when I receive it :smiley:

Can’t you just force people a refund instead of those losers keep harassing you here?

Am I the only one bothered by the fact we have no idea when this product is going to be released ,if at all ???

Reading isn’t your strongest point I think … and I would suggest … ask for a refund … pls!

1 Like

Oh , so you know the exact shipping date? , can you please share , I must have missed it :slight_smile:

I see that you joined the forum 18 hours ago, and I can’t correlate an order to your IP address…

As I said earlier, if you’d like your money back, you’re welcome to it. Just give me your order number.

We are working our hardest to ship the devices as soon as possible. I will announce when the first ones are out the door (from then on it is just a matter of getting through them as quickly as possible).

I appreciate everyone’s patience. And I will be frank here in respect to that. I could have shipped a buggy device a month and a half ago. I don’t want that. People have bought a Vero for a reason: it’s a cut above other products and they want something that just works. If anyone is unhappy they’re more than welcome to a refund. But for those that can hold on until everything is ready, and I suspect we are just days away, they won’t be disappointed.

I won’t ship a pile of shit to keep a few people happy. But I won’t hold your money back either. It’s not Kickstarter. There’s real accountability here. If you want your money back at any time, just say.

Sam

10 Likes

OK troll, let’s see your receipt.

3 Likes

In your last blog post (4 Mar 2015) you say that “the very first orders should be going out next week”. The question is: did you ship ANY Vero until now ? The week-end is coming…

PS: I can’t post more then 3 reply on the same post (really ? Sam this is not very nice…) so I edit this one:

My order: November 25, 2014 Processing.
Very sad about this… Hope this is “my” week.

hi, i think a lot of people would be more at ease if we can see a vero in action

2 Likes

I totaly agree todate we have not even seen any photos of the device. I did ask a while back for a series of hi res photos of the Vero. A video of it in action would also be great.

1 Like

Photo would be nice indeed…