Vero V soft launch

Who is going to be official reseller in EU? Just want to bookmark them and monitor for the stock! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both WElectron and RPIShop.cz will have stock shortly.

RPIShop.cz has a price of 226,68 euros (195 GBP) for Vero V

That will be the price they charge with taxes and shipping added.

Shipping is free for Vero V on RPIShop, but is it a price of 149 GBP in OSMC shop for Vero with or without VAT (taxes)?
Thanks

It is shipped DDU.

1 Like

I’m Italian. From Italy to UK you can do a SEPA Credit Transfert at the cost of a credit transfert to Italy, 2/3 Euros.

Dear Michele,
Unfortunately I did not find any options to do that with my bank and I had to pay 25 Euro of money transfer fees.

This is because you are making a “foreign” transfer.
But if you have an English Iban you can enter an ordinary bank transfer, usually banks call it “European bank transfer”.
The UK has left the EU but still adheres to SEPA, as does Switzerland for example.

Unfortunately I do not have any UK IBAN…

I used Wise to transfer the 149 GBP without having to do pre-conversions from EUR. I think it was an under 2€ fee.

@sam_nazarko

Could you please check up on Order #43111
Ordered a week ago.
I have sent you a PB with the receipt from the bank, it went through Thursday last week, so something must be wrong.

Regards Thomas

Please contact the sales email. I can’t handle requests here for data protection reasons.

I am currently travelling but will catch up on emails this evening.

Do you have timescale, of when they will be available???

Yes, I have outlined timelines in previous posts.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I did read it when i got home from work
I can’t wait! :smiley:

Thanks Sam, recieved mine today, installed ok using vero+ backup.
:+1:

1 Like

Received, and now marked as processing. Your last name and order number were cut off from the transaction details.

1 Like

Damn, missed that soft launch!

We will be restocked in just a few days. I’m guessing 19th/20th.

Sam

1 Like