Vero V soft launch

This is something I believe @joakim_s is currently working on.

Mine just got here. Are we still recommending the 2k settings and other stuff from the 4+ or are they all working now?

At this very moment the recommendation is to still use a 1080p UI due to additional work still needing to be completed to fully support a 4k UI in an optimal way. Some changes are already in place (some only in the test builds) but there is some adjustment to whitelisting in particular that is in progress. If someone wanted to give a 4k UI a try it would be advised to also setup a manual whitelist as outlined in the following howto…

Ok great, thanks a lot.

@sam_nazarko

Hi Sam… Would you mind to check if payment for my Order [#44491 ] has been cleared-up?
Money has left my bank a few days ago and they say all should be fine on your side to. Order still “On Hold” thou’…
Thank you
Giuseppe

This device looks great. Just signed up here in order to check on recent development and potential issues. Have been a LE user in the last couple of years, but I have a lot of issues with the latest LE 11 (performance wise, crashes, player issues with H256, …) so I thought I’d give OSMC a shot.

I’m going to try and have us accepting PayPal and cards by end of next week.

As soon as this is done, you can count on my order :sunglasses:

You need to contact support@osmc.tv about this.

Thanks

Sam

Oh! I did it, Sam… before writing here, actually. Haven’t heard from them so far…
Order still “On Hold”, but payment has been made a few days ago already…

I’m on top of all emails but only getting a chance to check and clear them once a day. So I’ll probably pick this up in a few hours.

1 Like

Received mine today. Was waiting at customs for a couple of days.

My collection so far, started with the Vero I in 2014:

6 Likes

heh. Have them all: Vero I, Vero 2, Vero 4k, Vero 4k+ and Vero V :}

4 Likes

Picture or it didn’t happen :grinning:

I’ve got mine from Welectron last week, nice - thx Sam .

Kodi 20.2 and Aeon Nox Silvo ist running great !

Yeah. Will have to get the Vero I and 2 out of the boxes in the basement first :wink: If I’ll do it, I’ll post a pic, promised :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s now. Can I pay my order #44971 today by PayPal?

Regards, Nick, The Netherlands

Sorry – this isn’t possible yet.

Too many bank transfer orders alone.

We can’t open the floodgates yet.

Trying to transfer funds via BOA. you didnt send postal code with address

No problem. Order is paid.

Sure he did

SW19 2RD

Didn’t realize UK postal codes had letters. Should transfer tomorrow. total was 186 usd via BOA wire transfer. the bank got $4.47. 3 cents on the dollar. Much cheaper than other way of paying. My Vero 4k+ stooped working 2 days ago. first it had a solid red then a faint blinking red. I could hear like a hard drive sound when its trying to spin but is malfunctioning. now it won’t even show faint blinking red. Have a power supply coming tomorrow. hopefully that fixes the problem. dont know how long the new one is going to take to reach.