What are you looking forward to in Kodi 18?

helps with those of us who have projectors and need an inbetween amount of zoom to get it bang on.

2:40:1masking or a 21:9 osmc skin/button for older projectors with a fixed homemade screen. Like scopenox I am using for my JVC hd750. Thanks.

Proper management of BD ISO (HD, 4K) including menus for backup discs without DRM management.

3 Likes

My settings stick OK. Always have, they are saved by resolution.

Cool, mine aren’t it might be the Amber skin I’m using.

If you want them to persist for now, go to Power -> Exit instead of reboot. They should then persist. Granted – this is a bit of a hack for now.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to being able to mix pictures and short videos in my slideshows. At the moment the videos just show as a black screen, although the audio comes through fine. I understand this is fixed in Kodi 18.

Retro Gaming!

1 Like

Oh yea! Super Mario World Time :slight_smile:

I hope we are getting closer to offical release of OSMC with Kodi 18 :joystick:

1 Like

Has anyone tried the beta on how you do gaming on OSMC? How hard is it to set up?

I am most looking forward to it being released.

1 Like

@joakim_s has been keeping a close eye on gaming I think.

1 Like

Has anyone tried any retro games using the test builds of Kodi 18 on the Vero4k+ and can comment on performance?

This was compiled a while ago but seems accurate, update some info as of today.

1 Like

gonna keep on updating as much as i can with current info and try patches with the gmc builds to get the emulators working

@brucedenney :joy:

Whitelist, by far

1 Like

This is now possible in the next update

Sam

1 Like

I’m looking forward to a working Stella (Atari 2600) emulator :smiley:

1 Like

It turned out to be less difficult to implement than expected. :+1:t2:

1 Like