OSMC's July update lands (a little late) with Kodi 15

Hi,

I feel a slight slowdown in the interface, do not you ?

EDIT: I specify that I am at 6-7 fps in menus.

I built all the addons that should ship with Kodi. Do you mean DVBViewer? That should be included

Sam

This problem was solved in this post: OSMC won't start after latest update (2015-08-03) - #2 by DBMandrake

Broken PVR-Support in newest kodi

My family kills me also when it is not working within the next 3 hours :wink:

PS: It’s on an Raspi 2

Thanks for the update. For some reason my Hifiberry (Digi+) is not working anymore after updating. It is enabled in OSMC settings. In the kodi settings (system/audio) I can only select HDMI or analog as output. Any suggestions? Note, all worked fine before updating.

Update again and it should appear

Sam

Can’t seem to find the PVR addons. Prior to the update, when I enabled Live TV it would take me to a list of PVR addons. Any ideas?

This is being fixed. Just waiting on Jenkins

Sam

Just found the other topic on this issue. Thanks for working on it so quickly!

Ah well, no worries. I guess my next question would be, can you point me in the right direction for info on how to compile Kodi with CrystalHD support enabled? I’ve found a few things online related to merging certain patches but nothing concrete.

OSMC is totally sweet BTW, loving it on RPi. The minimal interface is great. Thanks for all the hard work!

You could take our support patch from GitHub and add that on top of Isengard.

Sam

sorry but i not found the section of pvr.is possible?

It’s currently being addressed.

Sam

ok perfect wait

This is now resolved.

Go to My OSMC -> Updater -> Manual Controls -> Check for updates now.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused

Sam

grazie

Thanks so much!

Hi,

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

And Update Manually is same thing ?

which is better ?

Hi

That is correct. Yes. If you do that, we cannot reliably know when to restart Kodi, so it is recommended you do it via My OSMC to ensure that Kodi starts again after.

Sam

Yes, except that you will likely still have an icon on the GUI that advises that an update is available. Running the MyOSMC update function will remove this icon.