VERO 4K PLUS and ATMOS ENABLED SPEAKERS

Hi, I know this question is asked many times before and I think I read all the replys but I still have the same problem. I can’t get any sound from my Atmos enabled speakers. I am using vero 4k plus with my Sony dn 1080. I am using the passthrough option enabled, Sync Playback off, Adjust Refresh Rate enabled. I see True HD on on my AVR screen but not Atmos. As I know Atmos is part of True HD but the thing is I get no sound from the Atmos enabled ones. I use 5.1.2 setup. Other things are all good. I get sound from every speaker except that two.
Is there anyway to change the subtitle font to calibre and is it possible to use the remote with Samsung tv ( the CEC thing) Thanks in advance.

Note: All the movies I tried has Atmos and also tried a file called something with helicopters Atmos demo.

This might help you

Thanks for the quick reply. As I mentioned I tried them and I can see True HD on my AVR screen but the thing is no sound on the 2 Atmos enabled ones. When I try a sound test on my Sony dn1080 AVR I can hear them working fine. So I think this is something to the with the settings of my Vero 4k plus. Thanks again.

I solved the Atmos issue from my AVR, Disable the DTS X and enabled it again. Now I see Atmos on my AVR screen. I hope it won’t broke again because it doesn’t look like a proper fix to me, so fingers crossed. Now can you help me with the other part.

Is there anyway to change the subtitle font to calibre and is it possible to use the remote with Samsung tv ( the CEC thing) Thanks in advance.

I also can’t open Vero from the remote, every time I take the power cable off and put it back.

You will get more readers if you start a new thread on this.

This might help

The Vero is designed to be always on. You can use the suspend mode however.

Thanks for all the replies. I am getting server response 553 cannot create folder error while trying to ftp the font. For now that’s the only problem I have. Things are getting better thanks to you guys.

Tried this but couldn’t find /home/osmc/.kodi/media/Fonts/

So tried this but couldnt upload /usr/share/kodi/media/Fonts/

You have to create the folder and move the font there.

15 posts were split to a new topic: No Atmos and playback not smooth